The EALD support team at Craigmore high school is comprised of two EALD support teachers and two bilingual school support officers, who are available to provide students and families with a range of assistance.
Our EALD students (Students and families who speak other languages besides English) are very important.
They are supported in classes and in our school community in a range of ways.
- In class academic support
- Outside of class academic support
- Counselling and support
- Additional language study support
- Translation assistance for families
- Extra-curricular leadership opportunities, camps and excursion
EALD support teachers and SSO are available in the EALD support room during the day (and some days after school) for extra support.